Bought this Jeep, used and stock. in 2007. Had flat tire on road trip and decided to buy a set of bigger, stronger tires, and that is how this all got started. To help with my addiction, I joined a support group, the New Mexico 4Wheeler's. I am not cured, but I feel better just knowing that there are others out there with the sames problems!!! JUST EMPTY EVERY POCKET..JEEP.
Jeep nickname: "Oscar" the Rat.
- Dana 30, front with Aussie Locker, auto locker.
- Superior alloy outer axle shafts, Yukon alloy inner axle shafts
- Heavy duty spicer U-joints.
- Alloy axle seals.
- Rusty's axle truss brace.
- 4.56 gears
- Ox HD diff cover
- Dana 44 rear axle ,ARB locker , Superior axles,ARB HD diff cover
- Tom Woods CV rear drive shaft,
- Stock transfer case, with heavy duty internal chain
- Advanced adapter slip yoke eliminator
- Stock 4.0 liter engine,
- HD radiator
- GSP throttle body spacer
- Optima yellow top battery
- K&N air filter
- 180 degree radiator thermostat
- Jet Powertech, stage 2 performance module,
- Banks muffler, automatic transmission, with OD.
TO DO LISIT: Tom Woods front drive shaft. Advanced Adapters RubiCrawler